Product
TRÀ

GUAVA LEAF TEA

A series that is made from 100% natural ingredients packed with super freshness and taste. It is indivisually packed for convenience, no preservatives, colourants and addititves added. Made up of Vietnam’s unique fruit and vegetables products such as Guava Leaf, Roselle Flower, Moringa Leaf, Mulberry Leaf, Noni Fruit and Soursop Leaf Tea.

Enjoy a cup of Guava Leaf Tea with its nature-inspired taste and aroma. It is a pure and delicious drink.

  • INGREDIENT: 80% natural guava leaves, 20% natural guava fruit.
    STORAGE: keep in dry place, advoid direct sunlight.

    HEALTHY BENEFIT (*)

    - The guava leaf tea provide its own unique set of health benefits:

       + Boost immunity
       + Lowering blood sugar levels; beneficial for diabetics
       +  Lower cholesterol
       +  Aids in digestion
       +  Treats diarrhoea
       +  Promotes heart health

    STEEPING GUIDE

    - Put one tea bag into a cup, pour 150 – 250ml of boiling water.
    - Wait 3-5 minutes, dip the tea bag few times.
    - A delicious cup of tea is ready to serve hot or cold, add sugar to your taste.

    *The above comparison was made from data taken exclusively from the USDA nutrient Database [1]and other food nutrient databases report.
Product related